Today is my 100th consecutive day of the daily 43!!! I wanted to do a 43 to reflect this milestone. I think I accomplished my goal today!
I used my step and did a squat series.
- start on step – squat with feet wide
- step left foot next to right foot – squat feet together
- step right foot onto floor – squat
- step right foot back on step – squat feet together
- step left foot out – squat feet wide
- step right foot to left – squat feet together
- step left foot onto floor – squat
- step left foot back on step – squat feet together
That series makes 1 rep. I did 43 but then I kept going until I had done 100 reps!!! (which, in case you are wondering, is a grand total of 800 squats!!)
One of our Christmas Eve traditions is to open presents – so that will take place later today!!! I hope the boys are happy! Christmas morning we do our stockings and then hang out and enjoy the day – usually we have friends over and play games.