Today’s 43 was nice and easy!!! I worked my obliques with a side crunch.
You can tell that I didn’t even bother with shoes – trying to save time at 5:00am so that I could get ready to begin the long drive home!!!
Of course, I had to do 2 sets of 43 – one on each side!!!
I’m pretty sure that we squeezed every minute out of this vacation that we could!! Now, all that is left is the drive home (22 hours!). Hopefully we can find the last 10 states we need to find all 50 state license plates!
During the past number of days we have all had a great time!! Some of the high-lights:
* Jordan & Hunter and the 2 Page boys logged approximately 150 hours of gaming on their phones/iPads/iPods
* My grandpa went into the hospital the day we arrived in Florida. He had a heart attack and after an EKG, DRs said his heart is only operating at 15%. He won’t have surgery though – too risky at his age (98).
* Chris had a weird allergic reaction – big red welts (like 3 inches in diameter) on both arms plus more on his torso. Thankfully, a trip to minor med, a prescription for a steroid of some sort and he is good as new!!
* Hunter got his first ever ear infection (at age 12!). Saturday he went under water, came up crying because his ear hurt so bad – another trip to the minor med, another prescription and no more swimming for him for the rest of the trip!
* The beach running is really hard on my Achilles!!
* Of course, no beach trip is complete without at least one good Speedo sighting –
* There was plenty of time enjoying the beach!!
* Lots of beauty all around!
* We enjoyed lots of fun times with some great friends – the Keens who flew in at the beginning of our vacation and the Pages who live in Florida now!
* Our Florida vacation 2013 has been a truly great time full of lots of memories! With the driving (a total of 4 days) and 9 full days in Florida, this trip has been a long break!
* 2 days in the car and we will be more than ready to be back home and back to reality!!!
Where is your favorite vacation destination?
How long do you like to be on vacation?