Today I did a whole lotta’ kicking for my 43. I started with 43 x a right side kick and went right into 43 x right front kick, left back kick. Then I started over with 43 x a left side kick followed by 43 x left front kick, right back kick.
(side note – demo was after my workout was completely done – my legs were tired and sort of flailing!!!)
I did an old favorite today – Les Mills Combat – Combat 60, Extreme Cardio Fighter. I love this hour long workout full of punching, kicking and lots of cardio. The last segment (before the cool down) is some core work – always a bonus!!!
Charlotte @ Commitness to Fitness nominated me for the Sunshine Award. We already know that I don’t always participate correctly – I’m going to answer the questions because they are fun but I’m not tagging anyone because I would pick everyone!! Sorry, Charlotte!
1. What is your favorite dessert?
I don’t eat desserts often but I LOVE hot brownies that are just a little gooey!
2. If you could only go to one website for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well, if I said BlogLovin is it cheating to clink on links from there?! I’m not sure I can pick one website – and I NEED to go to Amazon on lots of occasions!!
3. If you could live in any time period, when would it be?
I think I would have enjoyed a lot of things about living in the early 1900s. I like the work ethic of so many people from long ago – the only thing I would hate is outdoor plumbing!!!
4. What’s your favorite motivational quote(s)?
I like lots of quotes (and always pick different ones as my favorite!!) – You don’t have to be great to start, you have to start to be great. (Zig Zagler)
5. What’s your favorite type of food to get when you eat out?
6. Describe yourself in 2 words.
committed & determined
7. How many different states have you lived in?
Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Alabama + Philippine Islands (born there) so 7
8. Who is your favorite athlete?
Yikes, hard to pick just one!!! Jackie Joyner-Kersee is high on my list.
9. Would you rather read or watch TV?
10. What type of shoes do you have on your feet right now?
Mizuno Wave Creation 13
Now, the answers to yesterday’s riddles!!
1. Next 3 letters after o, t, t, f, f, – s, s, e
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
2. Next 3 letters after d, n, o, s – a, j, j
December, November, October, September, August, July, June
3. Lighter than a feather but strongest person can only hold for a few minutes?
4. Wetter & wetter the more it dries?
5. Run but not walk and thought follows close behind?
6. Goes around the world in a corner?
7. Inventor doesn’t want it, buyer doesn’t need it, person who needs it doesn’t know it?
8. English word with 3 consecutive double letters
9. Say my name and I disappear?
How did you do?