Oh – not that kind of bullet.
* One of the 3 apartments above our venue is vacant. The previous tenant had a knee replacement and couldn’t do the stairs so she moved out almost 2 weeks ago. On Monday I showed it to 2 different girls (one in the morning and one in the evening) – the 2nd one took it on the spot. The first emailed a day later and wanted it. Good news – our 3rd floor tenant just told me he has to move out (also health issues) and this other girl already said she wants his apartment!!!
* Tonight is Friday night football (Homecoming!!) and band – sadly it is cold and rainy! (like in the low 50s)
* Sam & Stacy left their pillows here after their quick weekend trip. It is sort of pricey to mail pillows from Kansas to Texas. But, they have some high quality pillows so I did it!!! Just so you know – USPS is much cheaper than UPS.
* All week I’ve been bothered by the fact that some good friends of our totally blew off Chris’ big day – they decided earlier in the week to take a little weekend trip instead. I keep telling myself that it doesn’t matter but it hurt my feelings.
* I think that Saturday or Sunday is going to be cool enough to make our first soup of the fall – now I just need to figure out a good recipe!!!