Caprese might be one of my favorite combinations of flavors ever – mozzarella, tomatoes and basil!!
This was actually the first time that I’ve ever used flatbreads but it won’t be the last time!!!
Caprese Chicken Wraps
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 head chopped Romaine lettuce
- fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped (I used less than a cup)
- 1/2 c fresh basil, chopped
- 1 container grape tomatoes, quartered
- minced garlic (about a just over a teaspoon)
- 4 flatbreads
- 1 bag diced cooked chicken breast
Combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper with a fork or whisk. Add lettuce, chicken, cheese, tomatoes and basil – toss to coat.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Place 1 flatbread at a time in skillet and cook about 1 minute per side to soften.
Put chicken mixture on flatbread –
Fold and eat!!!
This was delicious! I think that in the summer it will be a regular!!!