Dinner tonight was the perfect summer meal – even though today was too cold to count as a summer day – still good!!!
- 2 c cooked, chopped chicken
- 2 T lemon juice
- about 1 T seasoning (I used a Sicilian blend)
- 1/2 c chopped cucumber
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- fresh mint, chopped
- 1 c plain yogurt (fat-free)
- pita bread rounds or sandwich thins
- salad mix
1. Toss chicken, lemon juice and seasoning together. Set aside.
2. Stir cucumber, onion and mint into yogurt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tasty and simple!!!