Today for my 44 I tried a new to me move that Fitknitchick (Tamara) shared on her Facebook page. It is called a Jefferson Deadlift and it really is different.
My version looked something like this –
And, because it seems like one leg works harder in the stance, I did 2 sets of 44 so I could work the other side equally hard.
Yesterday was one of “those” days. Do you know the kind I’m talking about? Not a horrible day, just a day that everything (and I really mean EVERYTHING) irritated me.
* pictures for my daily 44 – not the way I would have done them
* 9.6 miles – actually this went OK and I caught up on some of my reality shows
* no shower, just change into dry workout stuff to go clean the venue
* still no gas in my car!!!
* Chris & Hunter went with me to clean and set-up but that pretty much just got on my nerves because I had to tell them what and how to do things (because it should be done my way – right?!)
* noticed more floor issues – I’m sure it’s still related to flood (OK – not really a flood, just a LOT of water)
* call from a guy who gave us a bid for some work that was double what his estimate had been (and he is a talker!!)
* a bride who wants to book our venue but she wants me to give her several hours for free
* loud talkers at dinner (the boys) and there was some spitting involved (I might have taken my plate and drink out of the room for a bit)
* my bracket is already a mess and the tournament barely started!!
See, nothing major. Actually, most of it comes down to the fact that I like things to go my way and not much did yesterday.
Oh, by the way…Wednesday night I met a friend for dinner and this happened –
It’s a new day and I am going to try and not be so cranky – it is Fun Friday after all!!!
Anyone else have days that you just feel cranky all day for now real reason?