Today I started with a plan for my 43 and ended up having to do an extremely modified version!!! I used my BOSU & stability ball for some hard-core push-ups!!
I put my legs on the stability ball and my hands on the upside down BOSU to do push-ups. Not easy because the BOSU wobbles when it is upside down and the stability ball wants to roll every where – good for the core though because you have to work so hard just to maintain your balance.
My original plan was to put just my feet on the stability ball and roll the ball in close so that the push-up was more of a pike position – Um…..that move needs some serious work!!!
I did one of my favorite workouts – Turbo Fire!!! Today I did Fire 45 – 45 minutes of nonstop cardio that is super fun because Chalean keeps the energy high and the music going!
1. Friday night high school football games – Jordan is in marching band and has his first game in just a few days!!
2. Cross country meets – Hunter is running middle school cross country. The meets are on Saturday mornings, Tuesday afternoons, a Wednesday meet (it varies). He has 6-8 meets in the next month!!!
3. Texas Longhorn football!!! College football is back and I’m hoping that the Longhorns have a better season than they have the past few years.
They are off to a good start with a 56-7 win last night!!! Hook ’em Horns!!!
4. This is the first month of our new business! This month we have several weddings/receptions booked and I’m going to work on some of my plans to add in more events at our venue!!!
5. In 2 short weeks (just 14 more days!) I will have accomplished 2 huge goals:
365 consecutive daily 43s
365 days with a daily blog post
What is going to be epic in your September?
Happy Sunday & Happy September!!!