For years the only type of working out I did was running. Now I love trying new exercises and workouts.
I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite ways to workout. I can’t share all of them because this post would go on for way too long!
1. 10 Minute Solutions workouts – I like the variety in all of these workouts. Some are mostly cardio, some are toning and some are a perfect mix of everything!
2. Jari Love Get Ripped DVDs – these are weight training workouts that focus on high reps.
3. TaeBo – sometimes old school is the best!!!
4. Various workouts on my Pinterest board – many from blogging friends.
5. Jillian Michaels workouts – I feel like I get a good workout with all of Jillian’s workouts. I think sometimes her cuing isn’t great and she doesn’t always make sure both sides get equal work but I can work with those issues.
6. Chalean Extreme – the first time I did this program was the first time I really pushed myself to lift heavier weights!!!
7. Les Mills Combat – these workouts are just fun!!!
8. Insanity – this is definitely hard work but I love that it is cardio and toning with no equipment required.
9. Turbo Fire (and Turbo Jam) – working with Chalean is my favorite! She makes every workout fun and the time passes quickly.
Bonus: I really enjoy my daily moves! Doing these has really forced me to try new moves and do different things which I think is great for my body.
What is your favorite way to workout?