Today I worked my hips with the 44 – I did an airplane move.
Start on all 4s (table top position) and extend your right leg out to the side –
Lift your right leg and hold for a 2 count before lowering –
About the time that your hips are dying (you will feel it on both sides!!!), you should be done with however many reps you picked (44 for me) and then you get to switch sides!!!
This move looks easy but I always feel it after I’m done!!!
I’m fixing to head down and run – my mileage has been a little low this week so I’m hoping to get in a nice long run – 10 miles or so!!
Kimberly @ All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something nominated me for the Sunshine Award earlier this week and today seemed like a great day to share some sunshine!!!
Kimberly had some fun questions – lets hope I can answer them all!!!
1. If Jane had 3 apples and John had 78 nails, how many layers of clothing are you wearing (how is the weather in your neck of the woods?)?
I’m just wearing shorts, sports bra and short-sleeved shirt (see above pictures) with a fleece jacket on while I type – fixing to run on my treadmill!! It’s currently 28 degrees but we are supposed to get to 50 today!!! Good-bye snow (I hope!!).
2. What is keeping you sane during these long winter months?
RUNNING and looking at pictures of the beach!!!
3. If you were on a boat with a box of chocolate and your Mother in Law, who would you throw overboard?
Well, hmmm…..my Mother-in-Law passed away almost exactly 7 years ago and I have days where I can take or leave chocolate so….If it is warm and sunny, I will just hang out and soak up the sun – otherwise I’m going in!
4. What’s in your underwear drawer besides underwear?
Ummm…my little nightgowns – pretty boring over here!!
5. Do you trust yourself with sharp objects near your face? (as in do you pluck your own eyebrows? Do you have any eyebrow horror stories?)
I only pluck when it’s absolutely necessary. For the most part I let Jennifer (my hairdresser of 13ish years) take care of my eyebrows – she can wax them but no way would I try to do that on my own!
6. I am terrified of dead bodies, spiders and the dentist. What are you scared of?
Snow!!! Well, not really scared of it but I have an aversion to it that gets worse every single year!!!
7. Does your husband cut up the back of your legs with his long toenails when you sleep?
HaHa – sorry Shawn (Kimberly’s husband) – NO!!! And, if there are ever times that they do feel too long I just scootch over – the beauty of a king size bed!!!
According to the rules I’m supposed to nominate more people and keep this going but I suck at that. It causes me far to much stress to pick just a few people because all y’all deserve Sunshine!!!