Today I did a challenging 44 (finally!!!) and it was rough!!!
I got down in the monkey squat position (squat with feet together, hands by feet)
and, while staying in that position, did alternating back lunges (right-left = 1 rep).
My quads were on FIRE!!! Check out the photo bomb – Hunter made a video downstairs but due to issues (mine, YouTube – who knows?!) I couldn’t get it loaded so we did pictures upstairs really quickly!!
I think that I will be back to working out again this weekend – it has been a roughish week but…..
Today is Fun Friday!!!
1. Last day of school for 2 weeks!!! For Hunter (middle school) today is basically a pud day – movies and a whole lot of nothing!! For Jordan (high school) he has to get through 3 more finals to finish his first semester as a high school student!!
2. Hunter performed in the Christmas cello bash last night!! The whole reason it is a cell0 bash and not just a concert – it is long!! Last night was only 2 hours but the spring one is usually 3+!!!
I tried to upload a video but I’m having technical difficulties this morning!!!
3. I guess the roads are icy this morning! Wait, this is supposed to be Fun Friday!!! Chris text to say his early morning drive (before 6:00 am) was full of black ice! Lovely!
4. I have a fun meeting set up for this morning!!! Back in the summer a new bridal boutique opened here in Topeka. It is called Happily Ever After and the owner came from Kansas City (a much bigger city) – she has all kinds of great ideas. We are meeting this morning to talk about working together on some package deals for brides – it should be fun!!
5. I have one errand to make today and then I’m done shopping for Christmas (except grocery shopping – haven’t even started menu planning!!!)!!!
6. Other than my teeth hurting (still – 2 weeks now!), I feel better than I have in a week!!! I can think about working out without feeling sick!
What’s fun in your Friday?
Happy Fun Friday!!!