This dish was super easy to make and so delicious!!!! I love meals that come together in a short time and this one definitely fits the bill!
Tomato Shrimp (you could come up with a fancy name but I’m sticking with this!!)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 c dry white wine
- 2 lbs uncooked large shrimp
- oregano to taste
- 6 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
1. Heat oil in dutch oven; cook onion and garlic, stirring until onion softens. Add tomatoes & wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Shell & devein shrimp.
3. Add shrimp and oregano to tomato mixture; simmer, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Sprinkle cheese over shrimp mixture; place under broiler until cheese browns lightly.
We ate ours over orzo – Delicious!!!