Since I did a tricep 43 on Saturday, I thought I would do a bicep 43 today. This one was a challenge!
- Start holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Curl both arms half-way up (to 90 degrees).
- Open arms out to sides (try to keep elbows close to body still).
- Curl the rest of the way up then back down to 90 degrees.
- Bring arms back to center and lower down.
After that I did Jillian Michaels 6 Weeks to Six-Pack Abs. I always get a good work-out when I do one of Jillian’s programs!
Have a great week!