Tonight’s dinner made it seem like summer time even though it still isn’t really that warm yet. This was one of those dishes that was quick and tasty – my favorite kind!!!
- angel hair pasta (I used about 3 quarter-size handfulls)
- olive oil (just enough for to saute onions & garlic)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c diced, cooked chicken breasts
- 2 c roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 can low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 T chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta 8 minutes – drain.
Add tomatoes, vinegar and chicken broth; simmer about 8 minutes.
Stir pasta into sauce. Add basil and cheese; simmer about 5 more minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!!