1. Did you know – The fox doesn’t really say any of the things in that catchy song!!! There is a red fox that roams our neighborhood and sometimes at night it gets on our back deck and garage roof. It is LOUD!!!! The first time I heard it I thought it was a baby crying or a cat fight.
It is a very creepy sound in the middle of the night right outside your bedroom!!!
2. Did you know – it is virtually impossible to find reliable people for any type of service (at least here in Topeka). We have struggled with plumbers, electricians, car maintenance – I don’t understand why people can’t just do their jobs and do them WELL!!!
3. Did you know – Holidays often make me sad because we don’t have family to share the day(s) with. Many times we do things with good friends instead which is always great. I dropped the ball (basically was lazy) and we didn’t have any plans for Easter so we just hung out together.
4. Did you know – with all of the running I have done in 2015 I haven’t done as much strength training or other workouts and as a result I have put on some pounds that I don’t really want!!!
6. Did you know – It’s Fun Friday!!! Happy Friday!!