I think we have a new favorite snack around here!! And, it is actually healthy!!!
The other night, Chris and I had some humus as one of the courses in our anniversary dinner. We talked to the owner of the restaurant while we ate our dessert and he gave me some of the info for the recipe so I made my version for our Memorial Day BBQ.
This stuff is good!!!
Easy & Delicious Humus (that’s my name for it!)
- 3 cans chickpeas, drained
- 1 T minced garlic
- fresh mint to taste (I used about 5 stems – pulled off the leaves only)
- 1/4 c olive oil + more to make desired consistency
- lemon juice to taste (I used about 3 T)
- 1 t vinegar (any white) – I used a white wine vinegar
- 1/2 t sugar
- salt to taste
Pulse until smooth, adding olive oil as needed.