Today I combined the daily challenge for #happyfitmarch with my 44. The challenge today was to see how many burpees we could do in 2 minutes. I added in my BOSU to make the burpees more “fun.”
I got 25 in 2 minutes and then kept going until I finished all 44. These were hard – a push-up on the BOSU and then a jump while lifting the BOSU overhead!!!
I ran again today – if my Achilles will hold up, I’m going to try and get 5 days in a row!!! Today was 1.5% incline – 8 miles in 61:24 and then 0.8 miles nice and easy!!
I have so many things floating around in my head that I want to write about but I don’t even know how to put them all down. Just a few random thoughts:
* I’m happy that we had a nice 70+ degree day yesterday!! Almost beach season!!!
* Tonight we are “hosting” an event but the person in charge hasn’t even contacted me in weeks. I’m a bit stressed about set-up times and what she is planning since she is emailing all of the vendors that will be coming, yet she hasn’t touched base with me.
* Jordan leaves on a band trip in 2 days. I’m trying not to have a melt-down about it but it is hard to send my 15 year old across the country with 200+ kids.
* I’m struggling to fit in the time I really want to spend blogging and all the other things that are going on. It is hard for me to mark tons of blogs in my BlogLovin as read at the end of the day because I simply can’t get to all of them.
* I guess the underlying theme here is STRESS!!! Gotta work on letting that go a bit!!!
Thankfully next week is spring break and after Jordan gets home from his trip we have a fairly low key week planned!!!
What is causing you stress these days?