The other day Deb at Deb Runs tagged me to do a Random Fact Post – 10 Random Facts. I asked for some input from Chris and the boys for my random facts because I sort of feel like I’ve shared a lot – they just sort of rolled their eyes – RUDE!!!
So, here are some random facts that you might not know about me.
1. Even though most of the pictures I post on here are me in workout clothes, I actually wear “real” clothes most days, too.
2. When I was growing up, my mom used to make me wear dresses/skirts only (no pants, jeans or shorts) – I hated it. Now in the summer I prefer dresses!!!
3. I refuse to buy green peas – even when the boys where babies it was one of the few baby foods they never had. I hate everything about peas – the color, the smell, the texture and the taste!!!
4. I don’t believe in throwing up!!!
5. I am a minimalist with make-up – a little mascara and some lipstick and I’m set!!
6. In college, I had long hair (which I kept spiraled permed) and I always pulled it back into a ponytail with a large bow. In fact, I usually got special bows for big races (like Nationals)!!!
7. After grad school I coached cross country and track at the same university I graduated from for 2 years.
8. When I was about 24, I went on a college ski trip (it was one of the years I was coaching) and right before the trip one of the girls on the track team gave me hair extensions (it took about 8-9 hours).
9. I love my boys with every fiber of my being but my 2 favorite men will always be these 2 –
10. My boys think that I ask them if they are OK way too often.
What is a random fact about you?