Today for my 44 I did a chest press with a twist at the top and while I was pressing my arms up, I lowered my legs to work my abs.
This was a struggle today!! I made it through all 44 but it was rough!!! (I used 15 pound dumbbells.)
Insanity the Asylum vol.2 today was Back & 6 Pack – all I can say about this is I’m happy it was only 40 minutes. I did the entire workout but I probably only put in about 75% effort which isn’t my normal way to workout – usually I go 100% every day. But, I figured 75% was better than nothing.
But, no time to focus on that – I have to clean the Governor’s Row House today to get ready for a weekend party. Oh, and I get to iron all the tablecloths today – my favorite (3 hours of ironing!!!).
Oh, well – enough whining and moaning!!! Time for the answers to yesterday’s riddles.
2. When I am filled, I can point the way.
When I am empty, nothing moves me.
What am I? gloves
3. Why are 2007 pennies worth more than 2006 pennies? you have 1 more penny
4. What happened in 1961 and will not happen again until 6009? if you rotate the number 180 it is still the same number
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world? Mount Everest
6. How can you use the letters in NEW DOOR to make one word? those letters spell ONE WORD
Bonus: Use all 26 letters of the English alphabet to complete the following 13 words, but use each letter only once.
- b a r g a i n
- l o d g e r
- d y n a s t y
- z y g o t e
- s a l v a t i o n
- d i s h p a n
- p u m p k i n
- d e e j a y
- b o x c a r
- d i m w i t
- s u n b u r n
- o b l i q u e
- l i f t o f f
So, how did you do?
Do you have any riddles?