Today for my 43 I did incline push-ups. (probably not the best choice because I had already done lots of push-ups in my challenge workout but….)
Pretty basic today but push-ups are always good!!!!
This is the 6th (and final) week of Taylor’s challenge – and it is a good one for sure!!! I still have 2 more chances to try and lower my time!!!
I decided to run today – my Achilles has been sore for a long time now and I’m trying to make sure that it doesn’t get worse while still training. Anyway, I ran on my treadmill today – 1.5% incline – 6 miles 35:31. I did a progression type run – increasing my time every 30 seconds – a fun way to make the time go quickly and push myself at the same time.
Yesterday I read several articles and posts about the benefits of exercise on your brain. I’ve also read a lot of things about the importance of training your brain. And, since it is back to school (or close) I thought it would be fun to have some brain challenges today!!!
1. o t t f f – What are the next 3 letters in the sequence?
2. d n o s – What are the next 3 letters in this sequence?
3. What’s lighter than a feather but even the strongest person in the world can only hold it for a few minutes?
4. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
5. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?
6. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
7. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
8. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
9. Say my name and I disappear. What am I?
Can you solve these? Feel free to share a riddle – I love trying to figure them out!!!
PS – answers tomorrow!!