For as long as I can remember (at least 20 years) I have loved to read magazines and pull articles from them. I have recipes, workouts, decorating ideas, parenting tips and much more.
I try to keep the articles organized
and over the past few years I have gotten to the point that I mostly just pull fitness stuff and recipes with a few random things in the mix.
The other day I was going through some of my files and I came across a clipping that I thought was very much worth sharing! The sad thing is I cut out just the little piece that I wanted to save and I don’t have any idea where or when I saw this. (Based on the looks of it, I think it has been many years since I cut it out!!)
10 Ways to a Better Life (thanks to Amy @ Long Drive Journey for the source – Mother Teresa)
1. People are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, People will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.
The thing I like about this list is that each negative statement is turned into a positive!!!
What negative statements have you heard lately that you could turn into a positive?